We are fortunate to have extensive grounds and woodland areas which provide the children with wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Promotes a sense of confidence and well-being
- Provides opportunities for developing good relationships with others, through negotiation, taking turns and cooperation
- Provides safe and supervised opportunities for children to experience new challenges
- Supports children’s developing creativity and problem-solving skills
- Gives children contact with the natural world
Forest children love their playtimes at school. We have a wide variety of outdoor equipment for our children to play with. They can build, play, run, climb and particpate in a wide range of sporting activities which are led by our talented team of Sports Coaches each day. We are very lucky to have a climbing frame in our playground for Foresters to explore and make use of our extensive field in the summer months.
You are very welcome to come and take a look at our fabulous outdoor space!