We are fortunate to have extensive grounds and woodland areas which provide the children with wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Promotes a sense of confidence and well-being
- Provides opportunities for developing good relationships with others, through negotiation, taking turns and cooperation
- Provides safe and supervised opportunities for children to experience new challenges
- Supports children’s developing creativity and problem-solving skills
- Gives children contact with the natural world
Forest children love their playtimes at school. We have a wide variety of outdoor equipment for our children to play with. They can build, play, run, climb and anything else they wish to do! We are very lucky to have a climbing frame in our playground for Foresters to explore.
You are very welcome to come and take a look at our fabulous outdoor space!
Take a look at our gallery if you would like to take a look...