If you want to be part of a fantastic team who are committed to achieving fantastic things for pupils in Barnsley – we recommend you get in touch to discuss the possibilities.
We are always looking for experienced, enthusiastic, energetic and caring people to support us in our work. The ability to work well in a team is essential and a desire to go on to study to gain further qualifications including Qualified Teacher Status is highly desirable.
The Forest Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please contact one of our friendly staff in the office at The Forest Academy, Tel: 01226 284719 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about possible roles at Forest, or email Executive Principal Sam Bailey email@example.com to discuss future opportunities within Wellspring Academy Trust.
Post Title: Admin Officer
Department: School Office
Reporting to: Head of School/ Executive Principal
Salary: Grade 4- £19,554- £21, 166 pro rata
We are interested in hearing from people who:
• Are self-motivated, customer-focused and organised.
• Enjoy working as part of an inclusive team.
• Have a commitment to supporting the work of education leaders and who are passionate about learning.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a well-organised, multi-skilled individual who will prove to be the best possible role model for other staff members, stakeholders and visitors alike.
• Have a great passion for helping to drive the schools forward.
• Be committed to leading on and enhancing systems.
• Build on current practices that are already imbedded and work alongside wider Trust employees.
• Be committed to supporting the teaching team in raising standards for all children.
• Have exceptionally high and unwavering expectations of themselves, children and colleagues.
• Consider themselves to be professional, enthusiastic and creative.
• Be committed to working within a co-operative ethos at all times.
You will benefit from:
• Working with each and every one of our wonderful children.
• Working alongside our supportive parents/carers and local communities.
• Working within a deeply committed, forward thinking and innovative Leadership Team.
• Joining a multitalented teaching and support staff team who are all committed to
• providing only excellence for our children.
• Joining a Trust that is committed to your professional and personal development.
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
Reporting to Head of School/ Executive Principal
Duration of Post Permanent
Work Commitment Term Time plus training days
Hours 37 hours
Salary Grade 4 £19,554- £21, 166 pro rata
Start date ASAP (subject to pre- employment checks)
Closing date 11th September 2019
Shortlisting 12th September 2019
Interview date 17th September 2019
Applications Visits to the schools are strongly advised and warmly welcomed. To make an appointment to visit or to request an application form please contact Sarah Morrison, Office Manager on Tel: 01226 284719 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all completed applications to Sarah Morrison, Office Manager: email@example.com